Your selected question


How can I get the SEPA Money Transfer service?


To apply for the SEPA MoneyTransfer service please contact your relationship manager or business team.  

Please note this facility requires you to have an OIN in place, and is subject to credit sanctions and approval.

You can also get the application forms on our website -, just scroll down to the 'SEPA Money Transfer Service'. 

Did this article answer your question?